Saturday, September 1, 2012

Preschool

We are finally getting into a weekly routine as the year has begun.  I have gone back to work part-time, and have the priviledge of working in a variety of classrooms working with Reading, and Higher Order Thinking Skills.  (It is FUN!! It fits my personality!!) The girls have adjusted to their new schedule.  However, one of the highlights is that Brynn is now going to Preschool!! She is enrolled at Sedge Garden United Methodist in a Three Year Old class.  She and twelve other kids are in Ms. Allison's class.   This week we had an Open House and then the 1st Day of Preschool. Since Matt and I both work and could not both attend Open House or the 1st Day we split the duties.  I went to Open House and got all the "important info.", and did the intro. with Brynn. Matt went and dropped off on the first day.  We both loved spending some time with her, and watching her interact with kids.  
Brynn's personality is definetly distinct and comig through in a variety of ways. During Open House she ONLY wanted to wear her Easter Dress.  Her comment was"Mommy, I have to look beautiful for school." So, I let her wear her Easter Dress, and Light-Up Princess Shoes.   She looked AWESOME.  I am learning the small things do not matter.  However, on her 1st Day we picked out a more suitable outfit.:)

Ready for Open House!!  Giving me the MONSTER face!! Hahah
 
Ready to go to Open House in her Easter Dress!!
 
Look Real Close and Daddy and B wrote on the side walk.
 
Ready to GO!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment