Saturday, November 3, 2012

B's Preschool

I have come to the realization that I will not be everywhere my kids are at all times.  Of course there is always some guilt, as I see other parents be everywhere all the time. However, I am content knowing that we have placed Brynn in a preschool that is helping her develop academically, socially, and spiritually.  One thing we are becoming thankful for are those people that are present, and capture the moments we can not. I know someday, I will be able to do that for someone else once the kids get school age. So, I could not make it to B's preschool party.  Another mother did, and captured the day for me and e-mailed these great pics.

Ms. Allison's 3year Old Class

Kenzlie, Lylhia, and Brynn
The Girls

Hay Ride!!
BIG SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment